The StudioLive 328AI features a robust onboard loudspeaker processor that can be accessed and controlled over a standard LAN network. PreSonus SL Room Control app for iPad, Mac, and Windows provides rich, easy-to-use system configuration and individual and group control over any StudioLive AI loudspeaker on the network, including alignment delay, parametric EQ, notch filters, group level, and graphic EQ, as well as performance monitoring. SL Room Control makes customizing your speaker system as simple as connecting an Ethernet cable to a wireless router. The StudioLive 328AI comes equipped for wireless and wired communications over an Ethernet or Wi-Fi local area network for monitoring and control over custom tuning settings. Better yet, add the SL-Dante-SPK option card to create a Dante network and ditch your analog cables in favor of lightweight CAT5e or CAT6 cables.
Whether out on tour or installed in a venue, StudioLive 328AI loudspeakers deliver studio-monitor accuracy at incredibly high SPL, with amazing imaging and intelligibility. With extensive software control and wired and wireless networking, it offers advanced capabilities that go well beyond conventional point-source loudspeakers, yet its easy to set up and use. Because of its compact size, weve found it easy to transport and set up the 328AI in places where access is difficult but its amazing fidelity is what sets it apart. Check out the StudioLive 328AI at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- Unique coaxial design integrates a custom-designed, 8-inch, ferrite midrange driver and 1.75-inch titanium compression driver with Temporal Equalization and Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment
- Dual 8-inch, custom-designed, ferrite, low-frequency transducers
- 2,000 watt, quadamped, Class D amplification
- LF 2x500 watts
- MF 1x500 watts
- HF 1x500 watts
- Active Integration 32-bit, 96 kHz DSP with more processing power than three rack speaker processors
- 32-bit floating-point DSP with asymmetric three-way crossover, Temporal Equalization for horn reflection, linear time- and amplitude-anomalies correction, performance contouring, dynamic limiting, and excursion limiting
- XMAX Class A mic preamp with 12V phantom power
- Universal Switch mode power supply with power-factor correction
- 4 operation modes optimized for:
- Normallive front-of-house
- MP3music playback
- Floor Monitorstage wedge
- Usercustomizable preset
- Line-level input with attenuation
- Speaker-attenuation control
- Balanced XLR Mix output
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles
- Integrated M10 fly points and pole mounts
- Ships with Ethernet connection for wired control; optional Dante card
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.