StudioLive AR12 USB mixers are packed with the connections and controls needed to mix and record live, in the studio, and in rehearsal. Each of the two mono channels and two stereo channels includes level control; a mic input with one of PreSonus prized Class A preamps; three-band EQ; and more. Besides the main outputs, you get a monitor mix output with a dedicate bus for feeding a stage wedge, headphone amp, or in-ear system. Since the StudioLive AR12 USB is also a studio mixer, you also get control-room outputs with level control to feed your studio monitors.
Use the SD recorder to play up to 32 GB of MP3 and .WAV files for hours of program music or backing tracks without needing a computer. And dont forget the Bluetooth feature in the Super Channel, which lets you play break music straight from your smartphone. With several ways to get the job done, you can work the way you want to.
- 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with 60 mm level fader, pan, mute, PFL solo, high pass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ (mono channels: sweep able mid band)
- 2 instrument inputs, 12 balanced line inputs, 8 balanced mic inputs with Class A microphone preamps, and 2 insert points
- 1 stereo Super Channel with RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, switchable SD/USB stereo playback, and Bluetooth 4.1 input
- 14x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and HCSD up to 32 GB
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.