The StudioLive RML16AIs built-in 54x34 multitrack recording interface is tightly integrated with the rest of the mixer£not an afterthought we tacked on. All 32 channels and your choice of buses continuously stream to your FireWire- or Dante-connected Mac or PC. Each of the first 16 channels can independently access its analog input or its dedicated digital return from your computer. The 16 digital input channels can receive multitrack inputs from a computer, perfect for backing tracks and effects. And with StudioLive RML mixers, recording is simple and easy: Just launch the included, preconfigured Capture software for one-click recording of all channel inputs and your main mix. Or record with the included Studio One Artist DAW£or any recording software that supports ASIO or Core Audio. Now you can record in the studio or at the gig with equal ease£only with StudioLive.
View the front of a StudioLive RML-series rack-mount mixer, and youll see a straightforward jackfield with 16 locking XLR channel inputs, the last 8 of which are combo XLR mic/TRS line inputs, plus 8 XLR mix outputs and other important connections. The Mix outputs on the front panel are mirrored in a DB25 connector (Mix Outs 1-8) on the rear. You never have to guess which input feeds which channel or which aux mix goes to an output because theyre always the same. Its all part of a design that enables you to work quickly and without confusion.
Includes: 16 Remote XMAX preamps, Mic and Line inputs.
- 8 locking XLR mic inputs and 8 combo locking XLR mic- TRS line inputs, each with:
- Recallable XMAX Class A analog mic preamps
- +48V phantom power
- Stereo tape input (RCA jacks)
- 8 XLR line-level Mix outputs
- Four 300 ms alignment delays on the last four Mix outputs
- 1 DB25 jack mirrors 8 line-level Mix outputs
- 3 XLR main outputs (left, right, mono/center) with analog trim pots
- S/PDIF digital output on removable option card
- Headphone output with volume knob and selectable source
- 1x1 MIDI I/O (for future implementation)
- 32 internal channels
- 25 mix buses
- 16 aux mix buses
- 3 main mix buses (left, right, mono/center)
- Stereo solo bus
- 4 internal FX buses (2 reverb, 2 delay)
- Fully integrated, continuously bidirectional, 52-in/34-out, FireWire 800 direct recording interface (24-bit, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.