Tascam DR-05 Solid State Recorder
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
TASCAMs DR-05 brings high-quality stereo recording to an easy-to-use portable powerhouse with a size and price that anyone can handle. The DR-05 puts album-quality recording in the palm of your hand. The DR-05 is designed to get the best quality recordings of your music. The DR-05s digital and analog circuit boards are built separately to increase noise performance, with a low-impedance design to further decrease hiss. A separate power supply is sent to the A/D and D/A converter for even better audio performance. The result is clean sound quality. The layout of the DR-05 has been revamped to be quick and easy to work with one thumb. Operations like recording, adjusting levels, deleting bad takes and adding markers are just a button press away. The DR-05 easy to operate is the new Peak Reduction feature. This setting automatically sets your recording level by listening to the input and adjusting for the best level.
- Stereo condenser microphones for lively, high-quality sound and high-resolution recording.
- Proven high sound pressure design for capturing loud sounds of up to 125dB SPL.
- Peak reduction function that detects peaks and automatically sets the optimal level
- Self timer recording function.
- Seamless gain control.
- Three low cut filter levels that cut unnecessary low frequency noise such as from air conditioning equipment(40/80/120Hz).
- Speed change (VSA) function for adjusting the speed from 0.5 to 1.5 times (in 0.1 increments).
- Level align feature that prevents uneven volume levels.
- Equalizer setting for adjusting playback sound quality.
- Divide/delete functions.
- Loop/repeat playback function that is convention.
- Resume function that retains the last stop position and starts playback.
- Jump back and play that skips back a preset number of seconds during playback (1 to 10 sec in 1 sec increments, 10 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec).
- QUICK menu button for easy access to various functions.
- High-quality 24-bit/96kHz WAV/BWF linear PCM recording and long recordings as MP3 files possible.
- microSD/microSDHC cards can be used as recording media.
- A 4GB microSD card is included Up to 149 hours of recording is possible with the included card (MP3 at 32kbps).
- Mark function that can set up to 99 points for a single track Mark information can be utilized by BWF compatible software.
- Audio files created on computers can be played.
- Built-in monaural speaker with an output of 0.3W.
- Pre-recording buffer that can record up to 2 seconds prior to starting recording.
- When a predetermined maximum file size is reached, a new file is created to continue recording.
- Track increment creates new files at arbitrary locations during recording.
- File name format can be set to use a user-defined word or the date.
- The first six characters of the file name for recording can be set freely
- Playlist function.
- A chromatic tuner is equipped which is helpful for practicing musical instruments.
- Stereo mini headphone jack for external stereo microphones.
- Stereo mini headphone line output / Headphone output connector.
- 12864 pixel graphic LCD with backlight.
- High-speed file transfer to a computer is possible using USB 2.0.
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, USB bus power, or optional AC adapter (PS-P515U).
- Mini USB cable included.
- Tripod attachment screw-hole built in to the unit.
|Recording media||microSD card (64MB to 2GB), microSDHC card (4GB to 32GB)|
|File format||WAV(BWF), MP3|
|Quantization bit rate||16/24bit|
|Bit-rate for recording||32/64/96/128/192/256/320kbps|
|Playback bit rate||32 to 320kbps, VBR, ID3 tag Ver. 2.4|
|Number of channels||2-channel(Stereo)|
|Playback speed control (VSA)||0.5 to 1.5 times (in 0.1 increments) *44.1/48kHz only|
|Built-in microphone||Omnidirectional, stereo|
|Connector||3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini jack, Unbalanced, Plug-in power|
|Nominal Input Level||-20dBV|
|Maximum Input Level||-4dBV|
|Connector||3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini jack, Unbalanced|
|Nominal Output Level||-14dBV(10k load)|
|Maximum Output Level||+2dBV(10k load)|
|Maximum Output||20mW + 20mW(32 load)|
|Built-in speakers||0.3W, Mono|
|Format||USB2.0 HIGH SPEED|
|Chromatic tuner||C1 to B6, A4 = 435Hz to 445Hz (in 1Hz increments)|
|Tripod attachment screw-hole||1/4 inch, Tripod attachment screw-hole|
|Power||2 AA batteries, |
USB bus power,
AC100 to 240V (Optional AC adapter)
|Power consumption||1.7W (Max)|
|Battery operation time|
|With alkaline batteries |
|Approx. 17.5 hours (WAV, 44.1kHz, 16bit, using built-in microphone, JEITA)|
|With Ni-MH batteries |
|Approx. 15.5 hours (WAV, 44.1kHz, 16bit, using built-in microphone, JEITA)|
|Weight||116g / 0.25lb |
|Standard accessories||4GB microSD card, USB connection cable, 2 AA batteries for confirming operation, Owner's Manual, Warranty card|
|Frequency response||20Hz to 20kHz +1dB/-3dB (Fs 44.1kHz, EXT IN to LINE OUT, JEITA) |
20Hz to 22kHz +1dB/-3dB (Fs 48kHz, EXT IN to LINE OUT, JEITA)
20Hz to 40kHz +1dB/-3dB (Fs 96kHz, EXT IN to LINE OUT, JEITA)
|Distortion||0.05% or lower (Fs 44.1k/4k8/96kHz, EXT IN to LINE OUT, JEITA)|
|S/N ratio||92dB or higher (Fs 44.1k/48k/96kHz, EXT IN to LINE OUT, JEITA)|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8|
|CPU type/speed||Pentium 300MHz or faster|
|Memory||128MB or more|
|OS||Mac OS X Jaguar (V10.2), Mac OS X Panther (V10.3), Mac OS X Tiger (V10.4), |
Mac OS X Leopard (V10.5), Mac OS X Snow Leopard(V10.6.8), OS X Lion(V10.7),
OS X Mountain Lion(V10.8)
|CPU type/speed||Power PC, iMac, G3, G4, G5 266MHz or faster|
|Memory||64MB or more|
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Tascam Retailer.
Built-in Hard Drive
Micro SD Card
default free shipping