The Temblor T8s glass-composite low-frequency driver delivers tight and responsive bass, thanks to its lightweight and rigid cone. This design also provides lower distortion than other materials, ensuring that the sub-bass reproduction in your monitoring system is as coherent and clear as your full-range monitors. Temblor subwoofers provide the connections and controls necessary to act as the central hub for a basic monitoring setup. A switchable highpass filter on the full-range outputs helps to avoid frequency cancellation and reinforcement in the subwoofers upper range. A polarity invert ensures your system is in phase.
When you hear the low-frequency foundation of your mix accurately, you can make more informed decisions and create more translatable mixes. Temblor T8 subwoofers are the natural sub-bass extension for virtually any small full-range studio monitoring system, home stereo, or home theater system. Hear the Temblor T8 at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- 8" Composite Woofer
- Class AB amplifier: 200W peak (100W RMS) power
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Defeatable high pass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the T8 outputs to the main speakers
- Protection features: RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient protection, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.
Customers also viewed