The TFS-900H four way flown line array comprises a total of eleven custom designed drive units precisely configured over four frequency bands: three proprietary aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression drivers loaded by a Dendritic waveguide, two high efficiency 6.5" neodymium high-mid drivers loaded by a Polyhorn waveguide, four high output horn loaded 6.5" neodymium low-mid frequency drivers, and two high excursion horn loaded 12" neodymium low frequency drivers that utilise both front and rear cone radiation for maximum efficiency. The rigging hardware is fully integrated into the end-cheeks on each side of the TFS-900H cabinet, which also provide grab handle positions. Drop links at the front and rear of the box engage in the flygear of the box above in the array to give a range of inter-cabinet angles from 0° to 5°. TFS-900H cabinets are normally transported four-up on the TFS-DOLLY with a heavy duty shower-resistant cover, and can be flown directly off the dolly in blocks of four, with the rigging hardware already pre-configured for use. A simple TFS-GRID fly frame and TFS-TIP system is used to fly a typical array; no additional external parts are required to fly the system.
- 4 way line array element for touring applications
- Combined Polyhorn and Dendritic waveguide with 90° horizontal dispersion
- 160 Watts continuous, 640 Watts peak power
- Dual high excursion 12" neodymium motor low frequency drivers
- Four high output 6.5" neodymium motor low mid frequency drivers
- Dual high efficiency 6.5" neodymium motor mid range compression driver
- All components weather resistant to IP54 for outdoor use
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.