The 600-Watt full range MILAN M10 is a portable 10" two-way powered loudspeaker featuring: two independent input channels with Mic and Line Inputs, selectable via a Mic/Line switch; a two-band master EQ (Bass, Treble); intelligent Limiting; and a Mix Out function for connecting additional powered loudspeakers for easy system expansion.
Designed for both portable and permanent install applications, the M10s discrete inputs are each equipped with balanced, combination 1/4 inch jack/ XLR connectors and a Level control, making them ideally suited for a wide range of music sources, from low-impedance microphones, acoustic guitars and keyboardsto mp3 players and mixing consoles.
- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 600 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- High excursion 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- 1" high temperature dome compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Converging elliptical waveguide provides wide dispersion and excellent pattern control
- Speech/music switch featuring optimised equalisation for voice or music applications
- Switchable 100 Hz high pass filter for subwoofer integration
- Lightweight composite enclosure with black finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.
Customers also viewed
Turbosound iX12 1000 Watt 2 Way 12-inch Powered Loudspeaker with KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming