The amazing UMC22, an ultra- compact 2 x 2, 24-Bit/48 kHz USB audio interface with a professional- grade MIDAS-designed Mic Preamp, combination XLR/TRS input for your vocal and direct instrument input (no DI required) and an additional 14" Instrument Input. The UMC22 respects them too, providing 48 kHz resolution, for the amazingly-detailed and pristine recording quality your music deserves. the UMC22 comes in. Just plug in a microphone, instrument or line level sources to the combination XLR/TRS input and additional 14" input for the ultimate in studio flexibility. The ultra-compact UMC22 is totally compatible with virtually all popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc. The XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality. We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience.
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- State-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifier with +48 V phantom power
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Behringer Retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed