The Shure ULX Series wireless systems provide professional wireless microphone solutions for broadcast, performances, conferences, houses of worship, schools, and businesses. The system includes the ULXS4 diversity receiver, ULX1 body-pack transmitter and WA302 instrument connecting cable. The ULXS4 receiver operates on UHF frequencies, offering over 1400 user selectable frequencies to choose from. The dual antenna design represents diversity technology, which provides optimum resistance against RF interference and drop-out.
Includes: WA302 Instrument Cable (Note: Microphone not included with Bodypack Transmitter)
- Frequency : G3 (470 to 505 MHz)
- Operates on the G3 band
- Up to 300' of wireless freedom
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- 1,400 channels to choose from
- Up to nine hours of continuous use on one 9V battery
- Easy to ready LCD displays and intuitive function controls
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Shure Retailer.