The speakers are enclosed in 15 mm birch plywood cabinets to deliver a natural, dynamic sound. Pioneers patented AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs just the standing waves, increasing the low frequency response.
The XPRS15 uses lightweight 15-inch ferrite LF drivers and 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression drivers.
- Hardwood enclosures and high-quality driver materials produce a natural sound
- Powersoft Class D amps for reliable, high-powered performance
- Powersofts new Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output, similar to that of larger stand-alone speaker amplifiers. The amps are equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) to reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments.
- The auto-ranging power supply means you plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the worldincluding venues with generators or temporary power suppliesand expect the same high quality sound.
- Advanced protection features help prolong your speakers life
- Weve packed the speakers with features to protect the driver, amp and power supplygiving you peace of mind, consistent high quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
- Amplifier protection
- Thermal limiting: cuts off to prevent overheating.
- Output overcurrent: reduces the speakers output to safe levels in the event of output overcurrent.
- Speaker protection
- DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows.
- Stationary High Frequency Protection: protects the speaker from loud bursts such as feedback.
- Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS.
- Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak.
- Power protection
- AC mains over-voltage protection: protects against power surges.
- Plus the status LED on the front of the cabinet can has three settingspower, limiter or offgiving an optional visual reference to the status of the speaker.
- High-performance drivers deliver a powerful, full range sound
- Both speakers use a high-grade ferrite LF driver (15-inch) and a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver to reproduce a clean, full range sound with low distortion even at high outputs.
- Four EQ modes for a variety of genres and environments
- Buttons on the back of the speakers give you instant access to four EQ modes:
- Flat: neutral production of the source audio.
- Bass +: amplifies the bass for dance music events.
- Speech: produces clear vocal sounds for seminars and speeches.
- Wedge: reduces the low frequencies to give a more balanced sound if youre using the speaker as a floor monitor.
- Rotatable horn lets you mount the speakers vertically and horizontally
- The speakers horn gives a dispersion of 90 x 60 degrees and can be rotated by 90 degreesgiving you flexibility to mount the speakers vertically or horizontally to choose the coverage to suit your space.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Pioneer retailer.
Customers also viewed