If youre an aspiring musician, video plays an important role in helping you reach a wider fan base. Its a digital world and that means an inspiring performance can take the Internet by storm. But you cant capture your music with just any camera. You need one that records incredible audio. The Zoom Q2n gives you a fast and easy way to create HD videos with high-impact audio. The built-in X/Y microphones capture sound with beautiful stereo imaging. And the 160-degree wide-angle lens excels in an array of lighting conditionswhether youre filming at home, in a rehearsal space, or at a club. With the Q2n in hand, you can finally make videos that sound as great as they lookat a price more affordable than ever. Ten "Scene" presets allow you to record in a wide range of environments, including low-light locations where the Q2n is designed to thrive. The presets range from "Concert Light"which automatically adjusts for changing lighting conditionsto "Concert Lo-Lit" for dimly lit rooms. And there are scene settings tailored specifically for filming in jazz clubs and rehearsal studios, as well as outdoors. High-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz audio delivers studio-quality recording, no matter where youre filming. And the cameras built-in X/Y microphones can handle sound pressure levels up to 120 dB SPL, for distortion-free recording. The Q2n features a 160-degree wide-angle lens that captures stunning video. And it records in 720p or 1080p HD resolution, using the same 24 fps or 30 fps frame rate used in film. An F2.0 aperture makes the Q2n perfect for musicians who perform in a wide variety of lighting environments. Capture the full band or focus on an individual performer using five field of view (FOV) settings. Plus, a color LCD screen makes it easy to create the perfect shot or review your videos. The Q2n is small enough to carry anywhere, so youll always be prepared to capture impromptu performances or record new ideas. It records up to two hours of footage on two standard AA batteries, providing more than enough juice for concerts, rehearsals, jam sessions, and more.
- High-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz audio delivers studio-quality recording, no matter where youre filming. And the cameras built-in X/Y microphones can handle sound pressure levels up to 120 dB SPL, for distortion-free recording.
- High-quality 160° wide-angle lens (F2.0/16.6 mm)
- 10 "Scene" options for use in different lighting environments, plus Auto setting for automatically adjusting how the camera captures specific scene conditions
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder, with data saved in WAV format, up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Records directly to micro SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 128 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Zoom retailer.