AKG C555L Headworn Condenser Microphone
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
The C555 L high-performance head-worn condenser microphone is ideal for handsfree applications, including presentations or onstage performances. The C555 L rests securely and comfortably on the head, and can be attached to the left or right side of the behind-the-neck headband as desired. A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield ensures a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
The C555 L provides a three-pin mini XLR connector and can be used with all AKG WMS Series body-pack transmitters, B29 L battery power supply, or the MPA VL adapter for external phantom powering.
- Lightweight and adjustable-headband construction for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Left and right flexible boom mounting for precise positioning to the sound source
- Cardioid polar pattern for problem-free use with high ambient noise rejection
- Flexible shock mount for efficient suppression of mechanical and body noise
- Moisture shield ensuring a dry microphone capsule
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized AKG retailer.
default free shipping