Shure SM137-LC Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
The SM137 Cardioid Condenser Microphone from Shure is a small-diaphragm microphone that is well suited for instrument and vocal capturing in project recording and sound reinforcement situations. The SM137 features an ultra-thin diaphragm that yields a smooth high-end frequency response with a tight, controlled low-end. A -15 dB Pad switch minimizes distortion caused by transient (peaking) audio signals. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern effectively eliminates noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
Includes: Zipper pouch and Microphone clip
- Ultra-thin diaphragm for smooth high end and tight, controlled low end
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Low self-noise and transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Tight high-end and controlled low frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and feedback
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Shure Retailer.
default free shipping