Shure SM35-TQG Headset Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours. Available in standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity, the SM35 seamlessly integrates into any Shure wireless headset system.
Includes: Windscreen and TA4F connector
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Included in BLX and GLX-D wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Shure Retailer.
default free shipping