Although the StudioLive 18sAI is flexible enough to work great with other powered loudspeakers, when used with a StudioLive 312AI, 315AI, or 328AI, the StudioLive 18sAI forms a true four-way system. For applications that require a more linear (flat) frequency response between the subwoofer and full-range speaker, engage the highpass filter on the full-range StudioLive AI-series loudspeaker to readjust the phase and time-alignment, keeping the full-range system in phase with the 18sAI subwoofer. Need a little more bump? Leave the highpass filter off and enjoy the perfectly phase- and time-aligned overlap at 100 Hz between your full-range system and your subwoofer.
Whether out on tour or installed in a venue, the StudioLive 18sAI subwoofer mates perfectly with StudioLive AI full-range loudspeakers to deliver studio-monitor accuracy at incredibly high SPLs. With extensive software control and wired and wireless networking, it offers advance capabilities that go well beyond conventional point-source loudspeakers, yet its easy to set up and use. Check out the StudioLive 18sAI at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- 18-inch ferrite transducer
- 1,000 watt (bridged), Class D amplifier
- Active Integration 32-bit, 96 kHz DSP with variable crossover, dynamic limiting, and excursion limiting
- Stereo line inputs (XLR- combo) and switchable stereo/summed-mono line outputs (XLR)
- Universal Switch mode power supply with power-factor correction
- Ships with Ethernet connection for wired control; optional Dante card
- Alignment delay (switchable: 0, 2, or 4 feet) enables subwoofer to be placed in different positions relative to a full-range speaker system
- Wireless or wired networking with free SL Room Control software for Mac, Windows, and iPad enables complete setup, tuning, and monitoring
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles
- Integrated pole insert and interlocking stacking provisions
- Optional mountable Sub Dolly and pull-tested Sub Pole to mount a full-range system atop the 18sAI
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.