The StudioLive 48AI Mix Systems perform as a cohesive 48-channel mixer and offer 22 mix buses (including 4 reverb and 4 delay processors with dedicated buses), discrete EQ and dynamics processors on every input and output, and a familiar, surface-driven workflow with one-to-one control over every channel. Every channel is routed through the bus outputs of the Master mixer and every global setting is controlled from the Master to provide seamless integration between the two cascaded consoles. Each StudioLive 48AI Mix System provides a robust 64x50 FireWire audio interface, making it easy to record and play audio with a Mac or Windows PC. All the power and performance available to a single StudioLive 24.4.2AI mixer are available to a cascaded StudioLive 48AI Mix System.
Only StudioLive Active Integration mixers let you create a large-format console on a small-format budget. With StudioLive 48AI Mix Systems, you get the high channel counts required for large shows and studio projects with all the cutting-edge hardware and software advantages of StudioLive Active Integration systems. Check out StudioLive Mix Systems now at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
Includes: One StudioLive RML16 AI, One RML32 AI and One StudioLive CS18 AI.
- 48 locking XLR inputs, each with:
- Recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- +48V phantom power
- Stereo RCA tape inputs (per mixer)
- 24 XLR line-level Mix outputs (16 + 8)
- Four 300 ms alignment delays on the last four Mix outputs of each mixer
- 3 DB25 jacks mirror 24 line-level Mix outputs (2 + 1)
- 3 XLR main outputs (left, right, mono/center of master unit) with analog trim pots (master mixer)
- S/PDIF digital output on removable option card (per mixer)
- Headphone output with volume knob and selectable source (per mixer)
- 1x1 MIDI I/O (for future implementation; per mixer)
- 64 internal channels
- 25 mix buses (cascaded)
- 16 aux mix buses
- 3 main mix buses (left, right, mono/center)
- Stereo solo bus
- 4 internal FX buses per mixer (2 reverb, 2 delay)
- Control StudioLive RM mixers
- Control Studio One DAW
- 4x2 AVB audio transport control with Marker Shift, Rewind/FF options
- Navigate using traditional layers or with intuitive PreSonus Filter DCA groups
- Fully integrated, continuously bidirectional, 84-in/66-out, FireWire 800 direct recording interface (24-bit, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.