ICE-16 records 16 tracks of audio directly to a USB key or hard drive. Just connect the 16 analogue inputs to any line level source (your mixers direct outs are ideal), plug in your memory and press record to capture live shows, band rehearsals, conferences or services for mixing or playback afterwards.
- 16 analogue Inputs, 16 analogue Outputs
- Front USB socket for easy capture to USB storage devices
- Hybrid FireWire (IEE1394) / USB 2.0 1616 audio interface
- Industry standard wav file format
- Up to 6 hours of 16 channel audio on a 32GB USB stick
- Signal Present and Peak LED metering on each channel
- Mono headphone bus for Input or Output monitoring
- Daisy chain multiple units over FireWire
- Sync two units for recording or playback beyond 16 tracks
- Familiar transport buttons and intuitive control
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized AllenHeath Retailer.