Arturia BeatStep Pro Controller & Sequencer
- In stock, ships within 24 hours
- Free Shipping
Careful thought went into the layout of the front panel and the selection of the rear panel connections. Heres a brief description of each section:
- Send MIDI Machine Control messages to start and stop your favorite DAW. Use Record mode to enter sequences or drum patterns in real time.
2-TRANS LNK/PRST LNK
- Link your sequence preset or transposition changes so all sequencers change at the same time.
- Set swing amount per sequencer or globally. Add subtle or wild amounts of pattern unpredictability with the Randomness and Probability controls.
- Displays the Tempo or the selected parameter value, which may be edited by the encoder. Tap a tempo or enable/disable the metronome with the gray button.
- Select the internal clock or slave to a DAW, external MIDI clock, or analog/DIN sync.
6-Sequence control section
- Select sequences independently, set the Knobs mode for each sequencer, and mute or unmute sequences.
- Choose one of the 16 Projects or enter Control mode from here.
8-Touch sensitive knobs
- Touch a knob to see its value in the display without editing it, then use the knobs to edit the pitch, gate, velocity values and timing shifts per step.
- The 16 Step buttons enable and disable the steps in the current sequencer during playback. They also can be used to select the current sequencers preset.
10-Pressure sensitive pads
- The 16 highly responsive pads allow you to play sounds either in Control mode or Drum mode. They are also great for playing notes into the melodic sequencers and transposing the sequences during playback..
- The 1 volt/octave CV/Gate outputs and the VELO output give each sequencer three ways to control a modular synth or our MiniBrute/MicroBrute analog synthesizers.
- External devices can be triggered by Pads 1-8 and the drum sequencer using the Drum gate outputs.
- Send or receive standard square wave clocking signals by way of the Clock connectors. Use one of the included MIDI adaptors and BeatStep Pro will send or receive DIN sync with stop/start messages.
- BeatStep Pro will interface with any MIDI equipped gear using the included MIDI adaptors.
- The USB port allows for standard class-compliant bus-powered operation. Use a USB power adaptor to run BeatStep Pro in a standalone situation.
- 2 monophonic step sequencers
- Up to 64 steps per sequence
- Note, velocity and gate time settings per step
- Note tie
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map.
- MIDI controller mode
- Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- Performance controls
- Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Tap Tempo
- ConnectivitySupports full parameter and sequencing editing capability using our free MIDI Control Center software
- CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates)
- 8 drum gate outputs
- Clock sync with multiple standards
- MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors
- USB class compliant
- Kensington lock
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Arturia retailer.
default free shipping