The length (18.1") of the AT8015 Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone is well-suited for (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition, the AT8015 provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup, along with excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic. The roll-off position reduces the pickup of low-frequency ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.), room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliantfree from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Audio-Technica Retailer.