The AudioBox 22VSL features the same award-winning Class A XMAX preamps featured in our StudioLive AI mixers, found in recording studios and venues the world over. Record and play back at sampling rates up to 96 kHz, with remarkably low noise. If thats all geek to you, heres the simple version: This thing sounds great. A mix control blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring so you can overdub new tracks without hearing annoying delays. With its MIDI I/O, you can connect the AudioBox 22VSL to keyboards, sound modules, and control surfaces. These features make the AudioBox 22VSL a simple, affordable, mobile solution for podcasting, recording sermons, and teaching music, too!
The AudioBox 22VSL comes equipped with Studio One Artist to provide you with a complete recording solution right out of the box. Check out the AudioBox 22VSL and Studio One at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
Includes: Studio One 3 Artist.
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with:
- Combo XLR mic and balanced " instrument input
- Class A XMAX mic / instrument preamp
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 2 balancedmain (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereoheadphone output with level control
- MIDI In/Out
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Main-output level control
- Power/USB sync LED
- 1/3U rack-mountable (screw-mount to standard rack tray, not included)
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- LED clip indicator for each channel
- Mac- and Windows-compatible, including Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and Windows 7
- Supports ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound (Windows XP), Windows Audio Session API (Windows Vista and Windows 7)
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.