Wide, room-filling sound. Lightweight components that quickly connect without wires or stands.Bose L1 systems let you focus on your music, not on your gear. These portable line array systemsare complete PA systems that deliver clear, balanced sound and set up in minutes. They are engineered with a proprietary articulated line array that delivers 180-degree coverage, consistenttonal balance and less SPL drop-off than conventional systems. Models are available foraudiences of 100 to 500. And thanks to the line arrayåÎÌs wide coverage and high resistance tofeedback, you can position the system behind you and hear what your audience hears. Thelightweight components connect easily without the need for speaker stands and are built towithstand the rigors of the road. All L1 systems work with the optional T1 ToneMatch audio engineto maintain the sound and tone of specific instruments and microphones. L1 Model 1S and ModelII systems are designed to work with the Bose B1 bass module for greater portability or the B2 bassmodule for greater output And all L1 systems include carry bags. Discover a better way to reachyour audience, and an easier way to carry and set up your gear.
- Complete, portable PA systems that deliver clear, balanced sound and set up in minutes.
- Bose technology delivers 180-degree coverage, consistent tonal balance and less SPL dropoff than conventional systems.
- Models available for audiences from 100 to 500.
- Line arrayåÎÌs wide coverage and high resistance to feedback lets you position the system behind you.
- Lightweight components easily connect without the need for stands.
- Built to withstand the rigors of the road.
- All L1 systems work with optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine.
- B1 and B2 modules provide a choice of bass performance for L1 Models 1S and II.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Bose retailer.