The Control 126W is a premium in-wallspeaker within the JBL Professional ControlContractor line designed for applications suchas foreground music, boardrooms, receptionareas, airports, convention centers, cruiseships, retail outlets, restaurants, museums,surround locations, or any critical listeningapplication where top performance from aloudspeaker with minimal visual impact isrequired.The high-performance woofer features apolymer-coated aluminum cone for highperformance down to the 38 Hz and purebutyl rubber surround for long-life and highreliability along with extended-polepiecemagnet design for long excursion and tight,low bass. The pure titanium dome highfrequency driver is loaded with a built-inEOS (Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal)waveguide for low distortion and a smoothfrequency response. A low-diffraction swivel mountingsystem enables the user to directhigh frequencies where required without thediffraction distortion inherent in other aimabletweeter designs. A high-slope crossovernetwork maintains natural midrange soundand produces more even coveragethroughout the listening area. The optionalControl 126WT version includes a multitaptransformer for 70V/100V systems.The Control 100 Series speakers are voicedsimilarly to other JBL Control Contractormodels, allowing mixing with surface-mountand in-ceiling speakers within a singlelistening space. The premium sound qualitymakes these loudspeakers ideal for criticallistening environments, yet they are highpower and rugged enough to handle venuesrequiring high-SPL, heavy duty-cycle music.The speaker fits into the wall space ofordinary stud-wall construction. An optionalrough-in frame is available for installing thespeakers into standard stud walls in new constructionprojects. As is the case with allControl Contractor speakers, the baffles andgrilles are paintable to match any dcor.
- 6.5" (165 mm) polymer-coated aluminum-cone woofer with pure butyl rubber surround
- 1" (25 mm) pure-titanium dome low diffraction swivel aimable titanium tweeter
- High-slope crossover for natural midrange sound
- Extended bandwidth performance of 38 Hz - 20 kHz 50 W continuous (100 W program, 200 W peak) power handling (126 W)
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity: 200 W Peak 100 W
- Continuous Program Power 50 W
- Continuous Pink Noise Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL, 1W, 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency: 6.5" polymer-coated aluminum cone.
- High-Frequency: 1" pure-titanium dome with cloth suspension on low-diffraction swivel-mount with -10 degree aimability.
- Terminations: Screw-down Euroblock-type connector.
- Max wire size 14 AWG (1.5 mm)
- 2 Crossover Network: 3rd order (18 dB/oct) Low Pass to the woofer and 3rd order (18 dB/oct) High Pass to the tweeter
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized JBL retailer.
Customers also viewed