The Event 218A dual 18 powered subwoofer makes use of one of D.A.S.s most acclaimed loudspeakers, the LX series long excursion transducers which were introduced in the high-level LX-218. LX subwoofers such as the Cardioid Preset mode switch which offers specific signal treatment for easy set-up of pairs of systems in cardioid subwoofer applications. The system includes two balanced inputs (A-B) with stereo HPF (100 Hz) filtered output connections for satellite systems. Defeating the HPF filter. The variable LPF crossover ranges from 80 Hz-125 Hz. A gain control and polarity reverse.
- Powered high performance subwoofer system.
- 3600 Wpeak Class D amplifier.
- Two 18LX loudspeakers with 4 voice coils.
- Front loaded bass-reflex configuration.
- Durable ISO-flex finish.
- For horizontal use.
- Built by quality Birch plywood, ISO-flex coating.
- pole mount socket on the upper panel.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized DAS Audio Retailer.
Customers also viewed