The OPTO BRANCH 8 is a 19 single rack space, 8-way DMX distributor/booster with 5pin XLR input and output jacks. This unit takes the incoming DMX signal and splits it to eight (8) separate outputs, each providing a total electrical isolation of up to 1000V between different branches in a daisy chain group. This greatly decreases problems with ground loops and efficiently buffers and magnifies the DMX signal, making it more accurate and reliable. All outputs include 5pin XLR sockets, which are electronically isolated from each other to ensure uninterrupted data. In addition, each output has dedicated drivers to boost the incoming signal and the unit includes an auto switching power supply (100-240v 50/60Hz).
- 8-Way DMX Data Splitter / Fully DMX512 (1990) Compliant
- Buffers / Distributes DMX Data Reliably
- DMX Status LED Indicator
- (1) 5pin Neutrik XLR Isolated Input
- (1) 5pin Neutrik XLR Passive Loop Output
- (8) 5pin Neutrik XLR Isolated Outputs
- Auto Switching Power Supply / powerCON Input
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Elation Retailer.