The new V-Series combines the best of modern technology while getting back to what made KRK an industry standard in professional studios for the past 30 years running. The KRK V8 a two-way, full-range studio reference monitor with professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing and mastering. It features a 1 KRK designed Kevlar tweeter and 8 lightweight KRK designed woven Kevlar woofer. Using Kevlar for both the woofer and tweeter these KRK monitors give you extremely smooth midrange definition without colorization and pristine high-end with tight, controlled low-end as well as a wide sweet spot and beautiful imaging. The 230W KRK designed, bi-amped Class-D amplifier delivers superior transient speed and up to 118 dB of SPL. KRKs optimized front-ported bass reflex enclosure design avoids boundary coupling to allow flexibility in room positioning. 49 different DSP driven EQ presets deliver superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste. The solid aluminum front-baffle and EVA foam pad is like having a built in stabilizer that improves transient response and imaging.
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
- Bi-amped Class-D amplifcation
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQs
- Mid and High Frequency EQs
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized KRK retailer.