Shure KSM137/SL ST PAIR Cardioid Microphone (Stereo Pair)
- KSM137/SL Stereo
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
The Shure KSM137 is an end-address condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM137 can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording musical instruments.
Includes: Two KSM137, Two Foam Windscreens, A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter and Carrying Case.
- Highly consistent cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar diaphragm for superior transient response
- Class A, discrete, transformer less preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response, no crossover distortion, and minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Premium electronic components, including gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates low frequency rumble (less than 17 Hz) caused by mechanical vibration
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Shure Retailer.
default free shipping