Mackie EM-89D EleMent Series Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- In stock, ships within 24 hours
- Free Shipping
The Mackie EM-89D is an EleMent Series dynamic microphone offering tour-worthy construction and sonic performance tuned for clear reproduction of vocals and instruments in live stage applications and studio recording. Like all EleMent Series mics, the EM-89D presents an attractive combination of ruggedness, quality sound, and affordability. The EM-89D utilizes a cardioid polar pattern, which rejects sound behind the mic to reduce the pickup of stage bleed and allow higher gain before feedback. The mic's dynamic moving-coil design requires no batteries or phantom power, and the balanced 3-pin XLR output ensures proper connectivity with stage boxes, mixers, and portable PA systems. The EM-89D includes a mic clip, an XLR cable, and a zipper pouch.
- For Live Sound and Studio Recording
- Reduces Stage Bleed and Feedback
- Dynamic Element Requires No Power Source
- Includes XLR Cable, Mic Clip, and Pouch
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Rugged, Tour-Worthy Construction
- Balanced 3-Pin XLR Output
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Mackie retailer.
default free shipping