Circuit Mono Station is a paraphonic analogue synthesizer that originates from the Novation Bass Station II, with three sequencer tracks that benefit from the 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads found on Circuit. The CV, Gate and modulation outputs provide an easy mechanism for controlling separate hardware. You can plug Circuit Mono Station into your Mac or PC via USB and start playing. It also has MIDI In, Out and Thru, so you can connect your other MIDI gear. Passing an audio signal through the audio input opens up a world of analogue filtration and distortion. Using the audio input with the mod sequencer, you can modulate, evolve and process your source in entirely new ways.
- Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters.
- High-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB.
- Three distortion modes: Classic Bass Station, new fuzz or a mixture of both.
- Monophonic and paraphonic modes with individual glide control.
- Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing.
- Two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Novation retailer.