Peak sounds warm and rich with filthy, biting overdrive. Its an eight-voice desktop polyphonic synthesizer with three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice. The synth has a resonant multi-mode analog filter for each voice, and three distortion points in an analog signal chain. Broaden out your electronic music, draw in new influences and take artistic risks. The modulation system puts the most frequently used assignments right at your fingertips in the main controls. More elaborate movements and secondary via assignments are made just a few menu button presses away.
- Three distortion points for each voice pre-filter, post-filter and global in an analogue signal chain.
- Peak is capable of receiving polyphonic aftertouch, which puts expression right at your fingertips.
- Three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice can become a linear FM source
- 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments controlled from the front panel, cleverly arranged for intuitive patch design and sound editing
- Two animate buttons give live performers instant one-touch transformation of patches.
- Reverb, delay and chorus at your disposal, and theres also an arpeggiator.
- Connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware. CV modulation input used to slot together modular systems.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Novation retailer.