The Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. The onboard talkback mic can be routed to any mix. Onboard Dim and Mono options let you take control of your main mix. Listen to any mix from either headphone amp. Use the ten balanced outputs for monitor mixing, speaker switching, or both, depending on how you work. With its flexible software and abundant I/O, the Studio 192 fits into any recording and production environment. The Studio 192s onboard features can also be controlled in PreSonus free UC Surface control software, so even if you use third-party recording software, you can remotely access them. UC Surface has rapidly won accolades for an intuitive mixing interface that provides quick access to everything you need to create quality monitor mixes.
The Studio 192 gives you a powerful combination audio interface and studio command center. With pristine audio up to 192 kHz, monitoring with DSP effects, remote-controllable preamps, monitor mixing, speaker switching, a headphone amp, and unprecedented Studio One integration, it gives you a portable recording solution like no other. Check it out at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
Includes: 18 VDC external power supply.
- 26x32, 24-bit, 192 kHz audio interface and studio command center
- Input monitoring with StudioLive Fat Channel DSP processing on every analog input and the first ADAT inputs
- Integrated zero-latency monitoring
- Speaker switching and talkback
- Total integration with included Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) for multitrack music production, monitor mixing with effects, and studio command features
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs/32 outputs (8x14 at 192 kHz)
- 2 front-panel combo microphone/instrument inputs
- 8 XMAX remote controllable mic preamps with individually switched 48V phantom power
- 6 balanced line level direct-to-ADC inputs, available via dual-purpose rear-panel combo jacks
- 8 balanced TRSoutputs for monitor mixing and speaker switching
- ADAT / Dual SMUX Optical inputs/outputs: 16x16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8x8 channel at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and output
- BNC word clock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- Compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.