The RA2100b is a stereo 100W/channel RMS power amplifier in a standard 2 rack space format. It is intended for professional audio and distributed musical applications. The unit features 100 Watts per channel RMS into four ohms and for the contractor - 70 Volts / eight ohms. The unit also features MOSFET drivers in a voltage and current gain circuit and a one-second input turn-on delay. The RA2100b will drive 25 Volt speaker lines directly from each channel, or 70 Volt lines bridged.
- 100 Watts RMS per output (4 Ohm).
- 85 Watts RMS per output (8 Ohm).
- 200 Watts RMS into 70 Volt (8 Ohm).
- 1/4 and RCA inputs.
- Fault Protected Output Stage.
- 85 Watts per channel into eight ohms.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Rolls Retailer.