Radial Engineering Pro DIDirect Box
- In stock, ships within 24 hours
- Free Shipping
The Radial Pro series are professional quality passive direct boxes that provide impedance matching and balancing for superlative results in studio and live sound environments. Radial Pro series DI's feature custom-made transformers for exceptional signal transfer without the saturation and phase distortion common on lesser direct boxes. Radial Pro DI's are ideal for use with instruments such as guitars, basses, and keyboards and for interfacing hi-impedance audio-visual equipment with professional gear.
- Full-range, passive direct box
- Custom isolation transformer eliminates noise
- Very low harmonic and phase distortion
- Isolated XLR connector eliminates chassis ground potential
- Custom audio transformer on input provides 100% isolation to eliminate hum- and noise-causing ground loops, while maintaining signal integrity.
- Military-spec PC board, with full surface ground plane to reduce susceptibility to RF noise
- 14-gauge steel welded I-beam construction makes it virtually impossible to torque the PC board
- -15dB pad reduces the level going in from loud sources that could overload the circuit and cause distortion
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Radial Engineering retailer.
default free shipping