With the introduction of the RMX-80 Digital, Reloop is proud to set a new standard in professional club mixers. The RMX-80 Digital comes loaded with an impressive wealth of features and innovations, staking its claim for the crown among todays choice professional DJ tools.This fully digital mixer powerhouse offers everything a modern professional desires in a DJ-friendly control centre. The mixer surface is laid out clearly, offering intuitive control of the 4+1 channels, a clear terminal panel for up to 9 signal sources, 2 mic inputs with 'active ducking technology', digital effect unit with a large-scale display, 2 headphones outputs with intelligent 1-knob headphones EQ, crossfader assignment, as well as fader and crossfader-start.
- 4+1 channel performance club mixer
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- Future-proof thanks to innovative, updatable firmware system
- Setup utility mode for extensive control and setting possibilities (master, limiter, solo/mix cue, isolator crossover, talkover threshold, mic-to-booth, cue-to-booth, LED check, factory reset, firmware update)
- 13 high-quality performance effects in studio quality (flanger, delay, echo, reverb, transformer, pitch shift, loop roll, reverse loop, noise, bitcrusher, gate, tape delay, send/return)
- Direct access to effect modulation (trigger, LFO, time, pitch) via time bar buttons
- 2 independent beat counters with ''intelligent tempo detect''
- Large, well-structured LC display for all important functions
- Bipolar filter per channel
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Reloop Retailer.