Rode SoundField NT-SF1 Ambisonic Microphone
- In stock, ships within 24 hours
- Free Shipping
The Rode SoundField NT-SF1 is an ambisonic microphone designed to provide clear and accurate reproduction of 360° sound for recordists in VR, film production, and audio for video games. It features four 1/2" TF45C cardioid condenser capsules arranged in a tetrahedral array, wired to an XLR 10-pin connector for four-channel, A-format output. Each capsule is powered via 48 VDC phantom power and delivers a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Flexible B-format manipulation of polar patterns and output format is supported through the downloadable SoundField by Rode ambisonic processor plug-in. The NT-SF1 includes a custom shockmount, a spherical windscreen, a furry wind cover, and a breakout cable that converts the XLR 10-pin output to four standard XLR 3-pin connectors.
- Ideal for VR, Film, and Game Audio
- Cardioid Capsules in Tetrahedral Array
- Four 1/2" TF45C Condenser Capsules
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Ultra-Low Noise, Phantom Powered
- 4-Channel, A-Format Output
- Supports Flexible B-Format Manipulation
- Includes Spherical Windscreen & Cover
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Rode retailer.
default free shipping