The e 608 has a newly developed clamp and goose-neck mounting, which enables the capsule to be positioned close to the signal source for high realism and high level output. Extensive damping and shock mounting isolates the capsule and signal from extraneous vibration, noise and impact. Humbucking coil protects against induced electrical interference. A high strength, reinforced glass-fiber casing protects the capsule from impact damage.
- Dynamic microphone with gooseneck.
- Low sensitivity to structure-borne noise.
- Extremely rugged fiberglass housing with tear-resistant cable (XLR connector).
- Simple handling and flexible positioning.
- Hum compensating coil.
- Highly effective shock mount.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Sennheiser Retailer.