The PSM 300 from Shure is a professional-quality wireless in-ear monitoring system that delivers 24-bit digital audio and offers wireless freedom to performers. It can be used in several environments for audio application such as live stage, theater, rehearsals, houses of worship, and more. It features an audio reference compander that ensures a clearer sound and provides lower noise and audio that have no artifacts. The wireless coverage range extends to over 300' and the system helps eliminate dropouts.
Includes: SE112-GR Earphones
- Frequency: G50 (488 to 512 MHz)
- 24-Bit digital audio provides clear, detailed sound
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation
- Solid analog RF connection over a 300 ft (90 m) range
- Half-rack, single-channel transmitter includes rackmount kit
- P3R bodypack systems available with SE112 Sound Isolating Earphones
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Shure Retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed