The SSH-6 mid-side stereo shotgun capsule includes a super-directional microphone for picking up sound in the center, as well as a bidirectional side mic for picking up sounds from the left and right. This allows you to record a fully mono-compatible stereo imageideal for film, video, and television projects. For example, you can capture dialogue with the center mic, and then mix in the desired amount of environmental sound captured by the side mic directly on your Zoom recorder, or in postproduction.
- A Mid-Side stereo shotgun microphone for your modular Zoom Handy Recorder
- Highly directional focus combined with precise stereo separation is perfect for sound design applications
- Mid-Side stereo format lets you adjust the stereo spread after recording and ensures mono compatibility
- Hairy windscreen included for reduction of wind noise when recording outdoors
- Compatible with Handy Recorders including the H5 and H6 as well as the Q8 Handy Video Recorder
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Zoom Retailer.