Tascam DP-008EX 8 Track Digital Pocketstudio
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
The demo song stored on the DP-008EX recorders was produced using only a DP-008EX. We will describe how this song was created as an example of how to use these units. One of the greatest strengths of the DP-008EX is that, compared to using a computer, you can easily use their built-in microphones to start recording quickly. By using other functions, though, you can also make recordings that are even better. We used a DP-008EX because everything done in the production of this song was possible using this unit.
- Eight mono tracks.
- CD-quality recording (16bit/44.1kHz).
- Two tracks simultaneous recording/ eight tracks simultaneous playback.
- Dedicated stereo master track available.
- Record to SD/SDHC card (Up to 32GB).
- 2 Built-in omni-directional condenser microphones.
- Microphone sensitivity can be selected from 2-positions (Low/High).
- Two TS 1/4" or XLR mic/line inputs.
- INPUT A can connect high-impedance instrument directly (Like an electric-guitar).
- Phantom power supply.
- Independent LEVEL/PAN/Reverb SEND knobs.
- Two RCA unbalanced line inputs.
- 20mW/ch headphone output.
- Footswitch ready with polarity switching (Notice: can't use RC-3F).
- 128x64 dot-matrix LCD with backlight.
- Four AA batteries operation up to 6.5 hours.
- Insert effects for input channels.
- Mastering effects
- Auto analysis mastering function.
- 2-band shelving EQ.
- Reverb effects (Hall1/2,Room,Studio,Plate1/2).
- Optional AC adapter ready (TASCAM PS-P520).
- Can connect an external battery pack (TASCAM BP-6AA).
- Direct locate function by jog-wheel.
- Repeat playback between IN/OUT point.
- Track edit functions.
- Bounce function allows recording of more six tracks.
- UNDO/REDO(UNDO HISTORY) function.
- Chromatic tuner and metronome included.
- High-speed data transfer by USB2.0 connection.
- Backup and restore songs.
- File import/export by Wav format (mono/stereo).
- Export stereo master file as stereo wav format.
- 2GB SD card included.
|Recording media||SD card(512MB-2GB), SDHC card(4GB-32GB)|
|File system||TASCAM original (MTR partition)
FAT32 (FAT partition)
|Connectors||XLR-3-31(1GND, 2HOT, 3COLD), BALANCED|
|Nominal input level||-8dBu|
|Maximum input level||+8dBu|
|Connectors||6.3mm(1/4") TS-jack, UNBALANCED|
|Input impedance||10kohms or more(INPUT A:MIC/LINE),
|Nominal input level||-10dBV|
|Maximum input level||+6dBV|
|Built-in microphones||Omni-directional condenser microphone x 2|
|Nominal output level||-10dBV|
|Maximum output level||+6dBV|
|Connectors||3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini jack|
|Maximum output level||20mW+20mW or more
(THD+N less than 0.1%, 32ohms loaded)
|Connectors||USB Mini-B type 4-pin|
|Format||USB2.0 HIGH SPEED mass storage class|
|Continuous battery operation time|
|Alkaline battery (EVOLTA)||About 5.5H (Using line input/recording)
About 6H (Using headphone/playback)
|Nickel-metal battery (eneloop)||About 6.5H (Using line input/recording)
About 7H (Using headphone/playback)
|Power||Four AA batteries (Alkaline or nickel-metal battery)
AC adapter (TASCAM PS-P520, sold separately)
|Backup memory||In the PREFERENCES, contents of "Repeat Int", "Auto Power Save", "Contrast", "Back Light" and "FootSW Polarity". Contents of INPUT SETTINGWithout EQ|
|Accessories||2GB SD card, AA battery x4, USB cable (80cm), Warranty card, Owner's manual|
|Operating System Requirements|
|OS||Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows 8|
|OS||Mac OS X Jaguar (V10.2),Mac OS X Panther (V10.3),Mac OS X Tiger (V10.4),Mac OS X Leopard (V10.5),Mac OS X Snow Leopard(V10.6.8),OS X Lion(V10.7),OS X Mountain Lion(V10.8)|
|Frequency response||20Hz to 20kHz (+1/-3dB, INPUT (MIC/LINE) to LINE OUT)|
|Distortion||Less than 0.05% (INPUT (LINE) to LINE OUT)|
|S/N ratio||More than 81dB (INPUT (MIC/LINE) to LINE OUT)|
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Tascam Retailer.
default free shipping