Yamaha DHR12M 2-Way Coaxial 12" Active Floor Monitor / Loudspeaker
- in stock, ships within 24 hours
- $50.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Live sound engineers in search of a professional-grade, active floor monitor will be impressed with the black Yamaha DHR12M, a compact, powered, two-way coaxial floor monitor / loudspeaker that's well suited for clubs, bars, and other live sound applications. The speaker features a 1000W Class-D amplifier that delivers 800W to the 12" woofer and 200W to the 1.75" compression driver, which are arranged in a coaxial configuration to deliver precise, smooth phase, and frequency response characteristics ideal for use in monitoring application. The monitor offers a frequency range of 55 Hz to 20 kHz. With a maximum SPL output of 129 dB, the floor monitor can easily cut through perilous stage volumes. When used as a main PA, a pair of DHR12M can provide plenty of volume to cover an audience of 300 patrons.
- Use as Floor Monitor or Loudspeaker
- Coaxial Driver Configuration
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz to 20 kHz
- 1000W Class-D Bi-Amplification
- XLR Output / Thru
- 12" Woofer + 1.4" Compression Driver
- Plywood Construction + FIR-X DSP
- Peak SPL: 129 dB
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Yamaha retailer.
default free shipping