Yamaha HPH-MT5 Studio Monitor Headphones (Black)
- In stock, ships within 24 hours
- Free Shipping
Styled with black earcups, the Yamaha HPH-MT5 Headphones provide 40mm dynamic drivers with CCAW voice coils that deliver a flat, monitor-grade frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. These studio-quality headphones sport an over-ear, closed-back design for maximum isolation, though the lightweight 0.5 lb construction, three-dimensional arm-pivoting mechanism, and adjustable head slider facilitate a comfortable fit; one that won't prove fatiguing over long listening sessions. Moveable earcups allow for single-ear monitoring, if hearing your own voice while singing helps you stay in tune. The headphones include a single-sided 10' cable with a gold-plated mini plug, as well as a 1/4" adapter. You'll also note the carrying case which store your headphones when they're not in use.
- These studio-grade monitor headphones deliver a balanced sound faithful to the source; one that's perfect for studio use, music production at home, or for personal listening.
- The lightweight construction provides comfortable monitoring even during lengthy, extended sessions.
- The HPH-MT5 headphones feature 40mm drivers equipped with CCAW voice coils and powerful neodymium magnets. Made from aluminum wire that's been coated in highly conductive copper, these drivers provide a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and deliver a flat and high-resolution sound that meets the demands of professional monitoring.
- From the arms to the ear cups, all acoustic components in the HPH-MT5 headphones have been designed to deliver an accurate sound by eliminating extraneous resonances.
- For professional users, it is important that headphones aren't fatiguing during extended listening sessions. Also, headphones should provide isolation to enable maximum concentration while working. The HPH-MT5 headphones provide both comfort and isolation.
- The HPH-MT5 headphones utilize a sleek, stylish design with a closed-back, over-ear configuration.
- HPH-MT5 headphones are equipped with large ear pads for a comfortable fit. Smooth synthetic leather and low-resistance cushions absorb excess vibrations.
- A three-dimensional arm-pivot construction and adjustable slider allows the angle of the ear pads to fit the shape of the wearer's head to a T, helping to alleviate fatigue when working for extended periods. The headphones also feature moveable earcups, allowing single-ear monitoring when required.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Yamaha retailer.
default free shipping