The AudioBox USB is the heart of the AudioBox Stereo recording kit. This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, so you can simply plug in and start recording right away. The AudioBox Stereo kit includes a pair of 15-foot microphone cables and an adjustable mounting bracket that maintains the correct mic angle for optimal X/Y stereo recording. PreSonus high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions.
Includes: 2 Mics, HD7 Headphones, S1 Artist w/ MountsCables.
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac- and Windows
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included SD7 microphones or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control (for included HD7 headphones or other headphones)
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- High-sensitivity, wide dynamic range, 40 Hz-20 kHz response
- 48V phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- X/Y mic-stand adapter
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.