Novation Circuit is all you need to inspire, create and play new tunes. It's a classic Nova synth and drum machine, combined in a standalone groove box that will have you making electronic music in seconds. Compact and battery powered with a convenient built-in speaker, it can be used to make and save music entirely on its own. In the studio it will work alongside both your computer and other standalone hardware running in sync with your session.
- 2-part Nova-heritage analogue-modelled synthesiser
- 4-part drum machine
- 4x8 grid of RGB, velocity-sensitive sequencer pads
- 6 voice polyphony
- Loads of oscillator types and wavetables
- 64 production-ready patches
- Step sequence or build live
- Lock your music in time and key
- Record and play back your tweaks
- Combine up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns
- Add amazing delay and reverb effects
- 32 slots for creating, saving and playing tunes without a laptop
- Compact and battery powered
- Built-in speaker
- Works with computer and hardware via USB and MIDI
- Components: A suite of tools that expands Circuit, and gives you all you need to design and customise your instrument. Simply drag and drop samples onto Circuit with Sample Import, using the streamlined browser-based Web MIDI workflow, and create your own palette of sounds.
- Synth Patch Preview – this now allows you to audition synth patches in a similar way to Drum Preview.
- MIDI CC Send and Receive – this means MIDI CC data can be turned on or off to prevent any unwanted parameter changes.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Novation retailer.