The Rode NTG1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries. Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (105gm/3.7oz) makes it an ideal boom microphone. The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
- Broadcast sound quality.
- Low noise circuitry.
- Super-cardioid polar pattern.
- Condenser transducer.
- Rugged metal construction.
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz).
- Low handling noise.
- Low weight - 105g (3 oz.).
- Includes mic clip, wind shield and zip case.
- Ideal for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
- 10 year extended warranty.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Rode Retailer.