Rode NTG3 Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- In stock, ships within 24 hours
- Free Shipping
The Rode NTG3 super-cardioid shotgun microphone is designed for professional. As Rode's premier directional microphone the NTG3 exhibits superlative audio quality with a rich, warm quality and a full frequency response. Machined from solid brass and available in either anti-glare, nickel-plated finish or matte black (NTG3B), the NTG3 is incredibly robust while remaining light weight. Tightly sealed at both ends the cylinder is highly weatherproof, adding to the microphone's rugged performance credentials. The Rode NTG3 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia.
- Superior broadcast sound quality.
- High Sensitivity.
- Super-cardioid polar pattern.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions.
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones.
- Extremely low handling noise.
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference.
- True Condenser (external RF biased).
- Includes durable aluminium storage cylinder for transport, pop filter, mic clip and large zip pouch.
- Designed for professional use on film, television, ENGwherever high resolution broadcast audio is required.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Rode retailer.
default free shipping