The 2,000-Watt TCS115B is a front loaded 15" subwoofer system that is ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the TCS115B provides optimal low frequency reinforcement when used in conjunction with all TCS Series loudspeakers. A bass reflex port design enclosure, with a high power, double suspension 15" low frequency driver that utilizes a specialised voice coil wound on both the inside and outside of the coil former for higher magnetic density, better heat dissipation, higher power handling capacity, and improved efficiency. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures. The TCS115B subwoofer provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation even in the most demanding performances. Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (58") birch plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Internal M10 threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation. A dedicated range of fly plates and coupler kits are also available separately for constructing tightly packed custom full-range and subwoofer enclosure arrays for aesthetically pleasing and venue specific coverage requirements.
- Front loaded subwoofer for installation applications
- 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak power
- Double suspension 15" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- 15 mm (5/8) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.