The 3,000-Watt iQ18B is a front loaded 18" powered subwoofer ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fi xed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The high excursion 18" low frequency driver with double suspension low mass 4" voice coil provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation even in the most demanding performances. Equipped with a very effi cient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifi er, the iQ18B provides an impressive 3,000 Watts of output power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker systems performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and defi nition at high output levels and long-term reliability. iQ18Bs advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industrys most-respected speaker systems.
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 3,000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Plated steel castors with rubber tyres
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- High excursion 18" low frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.