The 2 way full range TCS62 is a compact passive 6.5" 700 Watt arrayable loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the TCS62 provides optimal infill, front and downfill performance and the compact size makes it an exceptional choice for under balcony and monitoring applications. TCS62 arrayable loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 6.5" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response and an aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver mounted on a 100° horizontal by 60° vertical converging elliptical waveguide. When the waveguide is rotated 90° from the standard position, a 60° horizontal by 100° vertical dispersion is achieved, making TCS62 ideal for an even broader range of applications. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures. Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 12 mm (½") birch plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Internal M8 and M6 threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation, or mounting with dedicated brackets available separately.
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- 175 Watts continuous, 700 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 6.5" low frequency driver with low mass coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 100° H x 60° V dispersion
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.