The 2 way full range TMS153 is a switchable passive/bi-amp 15" 4,800 Watt loudspeaker system is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the TMS153 provides optimal sonic performance for FOH, side and drum fill applications that demand very high output levels. The TMS153 loudspeaker features dual carbon fibre loaded 15" low frequency drivers with inside/outside wound coil with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver mounted on a 75° horizontal by 50° vertical low distortion waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, and bi-amp mode can be enabled by means of a rear panel switch. Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (58") birch plywood, and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The TMS153 utilises durable handles for portability, and is equally suited for permanent install applications. A rear panel connector plate carries two Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 1,200 Watts continuous, 4,800 Watts peak power
- Titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver
- Low distortion waveguide provides 75° H x 50° V dispersion
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.