The 2,500-Watt iQ10 is a powered two-way loudspeaker ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The driver complement includes an 10" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction. Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight two channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the iQ10 provides an impressive 2,500 Watts of output power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker systems performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ for remarkable full range response at low volume levels, and transparent limiting for the utmost clarity at high output levels and long-term reliability. iQ10s advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industrys most-respected loudspeakers.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- High temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.