The 600-Watt full range MILAN M10 is a portable 10" two-way powered loudspeaker featuring: two independent input channels with Mic and Line Inputs, selectable via a Mic/Line switch; a two-band master EQ (Bass, Treble); intelligent Limiting; and a Mix Out function for connecting additional powered loudspeakers for easy system expansion. Designed for both portable and permanent install applications, the M10s discrete inputs are each equipped with balanced, combination ¼ " jack/ XLR connectors and a Level control, making them ideally suited for a wide range of music sources, from low-impedance microphones, acoustic guitars and keyboards to mp3 players and mixing consoles.
- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 600 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- High excursion 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Speech/music switch featuring optimised equalisation for voice or music applications
- ightweight composite enclosure with black finish
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- witchable 100 Hz high pass filter for subwoofer integration
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Turbosound retailer.